LANGUAGE : EN - english | JA - japanese
In compliance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Privacy Code) and subsequent amendments, we provide the necessary information regarding the personal data, including any sensitive data, you provide us by filling in the form on the website or by sending an email to the contacts listed on the website www.ferraritrento.it.
This privacy statement relates to this website and should not be considered valid for any other website you can access via the links contained in the websites under the domain of the Data Controller, which shall not be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
This privacy statement is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code. The Privacy Statement is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, formed under the Group set up by Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data, and, in particular, the methods, timings and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the reasons for connecting, as well as the provisions contained in EU Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by EU Directive 2009/136/EC, with regard to Cookies.
1. THE DATA CONTROLLER,
pursuant with Article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Code is FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. con with registered office in via Ponte di Ravina, 15 – 38123 Trento (Italy) in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Code, the person responsible for internal data processing is the Head of Communications who is domiciled for legal purposes at the offices of the Data Controller.
Companies of the Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.A. group which, for marketing and sales communications, act as data processors appointed by the Data Controller in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Code:
- Tenute Lunelli Società Agricola S.r.l.
- Segnana Fratelli Lunelli S.p.a
- Surgiva Fratelli Lunelli S.p.a.
- Locanda Margon S.r.l.
2. PLACE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Processing connected with this website’s web services (physically hosted by a third party Company) is performed at the premises of the company, the Data Controller, and is only performed by the people tasked with processing or by external parties, if necessary, for web maintenance or updating of the web pages.
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Simply viewing the Website does not in itself entail the collection or processing of your personal data. In any case, please refer to the website’s COOKIES POLICY for those aspects regarding the significance of browsing data and cookies in terms of privacy.
The data collected by this website and then processed are:
- Personal and identification data: Personal Data is any information relating to an individual, who is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number; Identification Data are personal data that allow the Data Subject (you) to be identified directly (such as, but not limited to, name, surname, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, etc.);
- Browsing Data: The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication and internet protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated to an identified Data Subject, but by their very nature they may, using processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers employed by users who connect to the website, URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Your Personal Data can be used by the Data Controller in court proceedings or in the stages leading up to the bringing of a legal action, against any improper use of the same or the connected services by you, the User. The data can be used to establish responsibility in the case of hypothetical cybercrimes against the website.
Your Personal Data may be processed using additional methods and for additional purposes linked to maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by you
The optional, express and voluntary sending of an email by you to the addresses indicated in this website and/or filling in the forms for collecting data entail the subsequent acquisition of your address, which is necessary in order to respond to requests, and any other personal data entered.
Specific statements will be put on the web pages in relation to particular services or the processing of Data provided by you (the User and/or Data Subject).
Please refer to the specific statement, if any.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Data of a personal or sensitive/juridical nature that are voluntarily provided will be processed by FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. and/or another Company in the Group for the following purposes until you object.
The purposes of processing vary depending on where on the Website your data are requested. In particular:
- For all the areas: purposes of browsing on this Website and administrative and accounting activities in general related to filling in the form pursuant to Article 34, para. 1-ter of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03
- Contact Us area – General request: your personal data, provided during registration, will be used exclusively for purposes connected with the inquiry forwarded and, with your express consent, for purposes related to the sending of descriptive, promotional and informational material from the Lunelli world;
- Contact Us area – Work with Us: the personal data you provide to us – including any sensitive data – will be used by FERRARI F.LLI LUNELLI S.P.A. or another Company of the Group to assess the possibility of establishing a working relationship between you and Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a. and for personnel selection, and also, where appropriate, by using IT and electronic procedures on Data Bases.
- Visit the Winery area: the personal data requested in the Visit Us – Visit the Winery section will be used to manage your booking to visit the Ferrari Winery in via Ponte di Ravina 15, Trento (Italy).
- Newsletter area: the personal data you provide to us will be used, with your express consent, by Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a. and its Associated Companies and/or Subsidiaries (to which your data are communicated) to send the newsletter, informational and commercial/promotional materials on products/services or initiatives, invitations to events, etc. – by entering your contact details in the company mailing list and CRM.
5. NATURE OF PROVIDING YOUR DATA AND REFUSAL TO DO SO
Apart from that specified with regard to browsing data, you are free to provide (or not) your personal data.
Unless otherwise indicated, providing personal data from time to time must be considered optional but necessary in order to improve the procedures for accessing the website’s restricted areas or for other specific features.
The form in the Contacts area contains fields marked with an *, failure to provide your data prevents the Data Controller from managing your request and providing the service requested. For those fields not marked with an *, you are free to decide whether or not to provide the data requested without affecting your use of the service.
With regard to the form “register for the newsletter”, your failure to enter the data required in the field marked with an * prevents the Data Controller from managing your request and recording your name in the company mailing list and therefore providing the service requested. For those fields not marked with an *, you are free to decide whether or not to provide the data requested without affecting your use of the service.
Consent for processing your personal data for marketing purposes (receiving the newsletter, invitations to events and promotional material) is always optional but necessary. Failure to give consent does not affect your ability to browse the website or send inquiries, however it does prevent your contact details from being included in the company mailing list and prevents Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a. from sending you the newsletter, advertising material, commercial offers, invitations to events and news about the Lunelli world.
6. PROCESSING METHODS – STORAGE
Processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form using methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorised to do so in accordance with the the provisions of Articles 31 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03. The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and then processed.
The Data Controller reserves the right to remove the data received from its archives if, after inspection, these data are inaccurate, incomplete or outdated and it can request any additional data necessary for personnel selection. The processing and the forwarding of data may involve so-called sensitive and/or juridical data. In this case, the Data Subject will authorise processing.
7. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Your personal data, the subject of the processing, will not be communicated except as laid down in this privacy statement. The aforementioned data may be communicated to companies that are contractually linked to Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a., abroad within the European Union, pursuant to and within the limits of Article 42 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data may also be transferred outside the EU under and within the limits provided by Articles 43 and 44 lett. b) of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to abide by contractual obligations or related purposes.
Data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Third parties that provide services to manage the IT system used by Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.A and the telecommunication networks (including email);
- Firms or companies that provide advisory and consulting services;
- Competent authorities in order to fulfil obligations laid down by the law and/or by regulations issued by public bodies, on request;
- Third parties belonging to the distribution network;
- Associated companies or subsidiaries of Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a. (Surgiva F.lli Lunelli S.p.A., Segnana F.lli Lunelli S.p.A., Locanda Margon S.r.l., Tenute Lunelli Società Agricola S.r.l.);
- Service and logistics companies which provide support to the sales office;
- Personnel selection companies and/or employment agencies.
The parties belonging to the above categories are considered Data Processors. The list of Data Processors is updated constantly and is available at the offices of Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a.
Any other communication or dissemination will be with your express consent.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights according to Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Italian Legislative Decree no 196 of 30 June 2003 by contacting the Data Controller, our Company, in the person of its legal representative who, in accordance with Article 29 of the Privacy Code, has appointed the CEO domiciled Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.a. via ponte di Ravina, 15 – 38123 Trento (Italy) as the Data Processor, who you can contact in order to exercise your rights pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right to obtain confirmation, at any time, as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, even if such data haves not yet been recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You shall have the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors and the representative designated as per Article 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) tasked with processing.
3. You shall have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. You shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
If you do not wish to be contacted anymore, use of your personal data will cease immediately. If you would like to contact the Data Controller, please provide your email address, name, address and/or telephone numbers so that we can correctly manage your request.
If you do not wish to receive any more automated direct marketing emails, just click on the unregister button attached to the emails received or write an email with “cancellation from the mailing list – CRM contacts” in the subject and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Data Controller reserves the right to change, update, add to or remove parts of this privacy statement at its own discretion and at any time. You are obliged to check any changes to this page from time to time. In order to facilitate this check, the statement will contain the date it was published on the website. Use of the website after the publication of any changes will constitute acceptance of such changes. The personal data provided will be kept at the offices of the Company Ferrari F.lli Lunelli S.p.A. via Ponte di Ravina, 15 – 38123 Trento (Italy).